Get My Newsletter
Improve Your Game
- Your private lesson begins with an interview on your present game and what you would like to be able to do.
- Next we will capture a few of your swings and analyze with Swing Trainer. Flightscope 3d dopplar golf radar is also available to tell us what EXACTLY is happening at impact with the club and the ball.
- Then we will view what is currently happening and why, and immediately begin to blend the correct fundamentals, swing thoughts, and eliminate the unnecessary movements.
- We can view your swing, highlighting the position we are working on. You will see proper swing positions and be able to match and fit your swing to meet your personal goals.
- Following the swing analysis, training aids and drills may be introduced to help with the feel. We then view the taping, together, with proper and matching fundamentals and put notes on key points.
- You will be emailed your swing analysis with screenshots and notes.
- You will have more understanding of what you do, what you need to do, and why things happen! This is result-orientated instruction, which is tailored to the specific needs and goals of the individual.
- $90 per hour
- Professional rate $75
- 3-hour package for $250 (save $20)
- 5-Hour package for $360 (save $90)
- Ask about pricing for development plans based on frequency and your goals.
- Scheduled at your convenience
Get Golf Ready Beginners
Every Saturday beginning Sept 29 at 10am GGR at only 99$ per person for 5 sessions! (Free for DeBary Golf Members)Reaquaint or learn a game and meet people in a non-threatening environment. Equipment can be provided. All aspects of the golf facility are covered in the Get Golf Ready program.
The Beginner Series is a 5-lesson clinic style package designed to teach the game from the hole out, building a foundation that will last! The right way to start!. One person is $360 and $25 for each additional person. Split the cost!Take home note-book available. Scheduled at your convenience.
2 1/2 Hr Game Improvement Session
Take a morning or afternoon and enjoy improving your game at a pace that allows us to cover multiple areas of the game. Improve putting, pitching, full swing and game management in one trip to the course. Take home CD and notes are included in the special price of $180.
Use an hour on the course to evaluate your game and improve how you manage your shots. This can be done as part of a package or purchased individually. One hour-usually 3 to 4 holes, 2 hours-usually 9 holes, etc.
Personalized Golf Schools
Spend 3, 6 or 9 hours with your friends or business contacts learning how to score lower, improving swing fundamentals and increasing confidence at an accelerated pace. Design your groups School Day, a sample day may consist of instruction from 9 am to Noon, followed with lunch in the grill room, then play at DeBary or other area golf courses in the afternoon. Call or Email to set up and for pricing information.
Golf Clinics NEW!
Clinics are given at various times throughout the year. In a comfortable environment, an area of the game is demonstrated followed by a short practice of that area. Questions are encouraged! Call or Email for dates, times, topics and pricing.
BUILD YOUR OWN CLINIC Get a few friends and pick a time and topic. Driver, play a hole for course management, etc. $90 per hour and split the cost!